Monday, February 16, 2009

Official Trailer! Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen!

By: JaysQ

Not even 24 hours since I posted about the Hasbro toy line, I find the official trailer for the new Transformers flick that's been showing with Friday the 13th. The first one wasn't perfect, but it proved to be an enjoyable, summer-popcorn action movie and from the looks of this unbelievable teaser the sequel is gonna up the ante. I couldn't find an embed, but click the link to see the trailer at Yahoo! Movies! Robots go smashey!

4 comments:

  1. I must be wrong cause i was under the impression this was a film review site. I only see one Film review a toy review which i'm sure you never physically touched (not by choice i presume), a boring story of a so called actor/screenwriter and two movie trailer reviews. Someone needs to get on the ball here cause this blog site is lacking some meat and potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more trailers! thats what i want out of a review site, shameless dirty promotion and no analysis on an actual released body of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have one response to that and I think it says it all. Fuck you guys. It's my site and i'll post whatever shit I feel like. There are reviews on the way, but probably alot more "Shameless dirty promotions" if I so desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo dawg, just messing with you. keep up on all the stuff you post, I'm definitely better informed because of it. save me time by condensing new trailers and shit in one place.

    ReplyDelete